American School of Dog Obedience
Using Gentle Methods
The American School of Dog Obedience techniques combine praise, exercise and discipline, bringing dogs under their owner’s control and promoting a happier and more enjoyable pet.
Teaches your dog, off leash, to:
- Move and wait away from you when told
- Wait away from doors or gates while they’re being opened or closed
- Stop “playful” biting
- Not jump on humans
- Stop doing whatever they’re doing when told
- Be calm, plus
- Walk on a leash without pulling
- Come on command
- Sit and stay sitting until released
- Lay down and stay down until released
Any breed of dog, 3 ½ months of age and older can be taught to be a better pet.
All programs include teaching the owner as well as the dog. This assures the dog respects and obeys his/her owner and not just the professional instructor.